Friday 24 January 2020

Mission & Vision Statement

What is a Mission Statement?
A mission Statement is used to define an organisations purpose and main objectives. The statement is set in present tense and explains why your business exists and what id does for both the public and people that work for your company. It is important for mission statements to be clear and powerful and not too long.

What is a Vision Statement?
A vision statement is also used to define an organisations purpose, but it focuses more on goals and aspirations, therefore coming across as more uplifting and aspirational. They focus on the businesses end goal and are therefore timeless.

-          Mind Tools, (2020), Mission Statement and Vision Statements, https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_90.htm, [20/01/2020]


My Mission Statement.
“Provide people in Great Yarmouth with a local and cost-effective cinema and increase the number of people visiting the cinema throughout the year.”

The reason I am opening a cinema is to provide people in Great Yarmouth with a local cinema that they can afford because not everyone has the money to get to Gorleston, Lowestoft or Norwich to visit the cinema. Cinemas are also becoming less popular because people are just waiting until it is available of the various different streaming services. I’m that by introducing my proposed marketing ideas I will be able to encourage more people to visit my cinema throughout a year.


My Vision Statement.
“To make it easier for people to experience films on the big screen and encourage them to do it more often.”

As a business my vision is to become a successful cinema and the only way to do that is by attracting as many customers as I can. So, once again I am hoping that my marketing ideas will encourage people to visit the cinema as often as possible. By making it as easy as possible for people to be able to visit my cinema I hope to encourage people to visit the cinema to see film on the big screen rather than wait until it is available of the different streaming services.

No comments:

Post a Comment